Maintenance Update - Sep 30
[Lost Light] is scheduled to perform a server update at 3:00 (UTC+1) on Sep. 30th, 2021. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. We recommend you wait until the update is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail for your troubles.
1. Updated the combat algorithm of some AI. Their movements in combat are more agile.
2. Optimized the bleeding effect. Blood color displayed on the screen will be gray instead of red.
3. Optimized the control feedback of vaulting.
4. Adjusted shotgun patterns so that patterns are distributed more regularly.
5. Optimized game special effects.
6. Updated character death animations. Now dead characters will not leave a body on the battlefield. Instead, they will transform into fireflies and disperse.
1. The Pharmaceutical Company map is available now.
2. Improved the overall experience of the BAF Factory.
3. Improved the overall experience of Mt. Akiyama.
4. Improved the overall experience of Windswept Harbor.
1. Adjusted the early game missions. Added a small weapon case reward and some tutorials.
2. You can now find all mods in your storage when tapping mod slots and selecting the available mods list on the firearm modification screen.
3. Armor repair screen will no longer display armor class cap.
4. New Abigail missions
5. Adjusted item display
6. New ranked mode. Collect battle cards to become the ultimate champion.
7. New PC version which will be available for download on our website. Official website: https://www.lostlight.game/
8. New weather system. A variety of weather, such as fog, will take place on the battlefield.