Lost Light update maintenance begins on Sept 14, 2023, 10:00 (UTC+8), and is estimated to take 2 hours. During this period, you will not be able to connect to the game. Please wait until the maintenance is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. After the maintenance, please restart the game to experience the latest content. Compensation rewards will be sent via in-game mail after the maintenance.
1. [New Boss]
※Lyons is waiting for you in Mt. Akiyama!※
Dressed in camo attire, he lurks around Villa in Mt. Akiyama alone, watching every invader through the scope of his sniper rifle. Sometimes, Lyons will add a PITER 8x Thermal Imaging Scope to his sniper rifle.
2. [New Feature - Boss Tokens]
※Bosses will drop unique tokens after they are defeated, telling the story of their lives.※
Fireflies can craft special equipment at the Workbench after collecting enough tokens:
- Vinyl Records can be used to craft 5RW and 5RB Armors.
- Night Vision Goggles can be used to craft PITER 8x Thermal Imaging Scope.
1. Fireflies can now select a Weapon and directly unload it through the Weapon detail interface. Removing the Mags first is no longer required.
2. Weapon and Bullet Adjustment:
- Reduced MC1's rate of fire.
- Reduced the damage of .308 Win XM118 and .308 Win XM993.
3. New Animations:
- Added a new inspect animation for Pistol.
- Added a new special reloading animation (triggers by chance).
4. Optimized the elimination animation.
5. Added a new elimination animation button. Press the Eliminate button to trigger the animation.
6. Mobile Experience Optimization:
- Target-locking is now faster for Auto-Fire. You will start firing immediately once your crosshair is aimed at the target.
- Slightly increased the triggering radius of Advanced Aim Assist. Locking onto the target is now easier.