Lost Light update maintenance begins on Mar 16, 2023, 02:00 (UTC), and is estimated to take 2 hours. During this period, you will not be able to connect to the game. Please wait until the maintenance is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. After the maintenance, please restart the game to experience the latest content. Compensation rewards will be sent via in-game mail after the maintenance.
1. Increased the magnification ratio of 4x, 8x, and 16x Scopes.
2. Adjusted the default parameters of Sensitivity in Settings.
3. Adjusted the holding position of Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, DMRs, and Shotguns when Hip Firing.
4. Optimized the leaning animation of Weapons when the character is turning during ADS.
5. Increased the vision range of Field of View in FPP Mode.
6. Fixed some reloading animation glitches for AKM, AK-103, AK-74M, AKS-74N, AKS-74UN, MP5, and MDR.
7. Now Unique Features of Armor, Helmets, Weapons, and Parts will be displayed in the Weapon Table, Item Details, and other relevant interfaces.
8. Added new Features to some Sights:
Formation 2x Scope & THEG 8x Scope - Real-time distance measurement;
Mars 8x Scope - No aiming glint;
DarkForce 16x Scope - Now a zoomable 8–32x scope;
Otech 4x Scope - Now a zoomable 4–8x scope."
9. Adjusted the Max Durability of all Armor.
After the adjustment, the Max Durability of Armor under the same Armor Class is:
DT01 Armor, DT02 Armor, G3 Armor, 4A Armor, 5A Armor, and 6A Armor <
TS01 Armor, TS02 Armor, K3 Armor, 4V Armor, 5V Armor, and 6V Armor <
JS01 Armor, JS02 Armor, T3 Armor, 4S Armor, 5S Armor, and 6S Armor <
KW01 Armor, KW02 Armor, M3 Armor, 4L Armor, 5L Armor and 6L Armor.
10. Added a new Item to the game:
Strength Booster - Use it to enhance the Firefly's Load capability for a few minutes during Operations.
11. Slightly increased the Max Durability of all Class 6 Helmets.
12. Adjusted the overall early game difficulty to make the game more friendly to novice players.
13. Added two AKS-74N Modification Missions: Advanced Modification 1.0 and Advanced Modification 2.0.
1. Marauders will no longer be equipped with TS01 Armor, TS02 Armor, and K3 Armor.
2. Reduced the voice prompt frequency of indoor Marauders.
1. When Premium β subscribers perform Repair in the Shelter, the Max Durability will not be reduced.
2. The time required for Premium α subscriber to Craft certain Items is greatly reduced.
3. Bullets can now be Dismantled into a new Item - Gunpowder, which can be used for crafting Single-base Propellant and Double-based Propellant.
4. Now some Parts can be Crafted with Scrap and other Basic Materials.
5. Heidi's Store has lowered the recycling prices of Materials that can be used for Crafting Bullets, Armor, Helmets, and Backpacks. Fireflies are encouraged to use those Materials more for Crafting.
6. Increased the production quantity for Crafting Bullets in a single queue.
7. Added New Formulas for crafting Bullets with a rarity of Scarlet and Gold to the Workbench.
8. Decreased the available stock of some Bullets with a rarity of Scarlet and Gold in Heidi's Store.
9. Now, certain Items from Heidi's Store can be listed on the Black Market.
[Map and Level Design]
Adjusted the map structure of Violet Hospital in Windswept Harbor. The terrain is more complicated and more ambush spots have been added. Fireflies can now spawn and extract outside the hospital. Please proceed with caution as the battle is more intense there.
[Task & Item Changes]
1. Reduced the number of consecutive extractions required by certain Weekly Missions.
2. Adjusted the rewards for Daily and Weekly Missions. The rewards now include items like the Symbol of Friendship, and Materials for crafting Bullets, Containers, Armor, and Helmets.
3. Lowered the mission difficulty of Nitta's Past - Family Tools. Unlocking subsequent missions, including Camilo's Missions, is now easier.
[General & Rules]
Adjusted the in-game prompt for maintenance notification, now it will be easier to notice and last longer.
1. Fixed the issue where the game may quit unexpectedly on some Android devices.
2. Fixed the issue where the character may move too fast while crawling during Operations.
3. Fixed the issue where some Android devices report "Application Not Responding" when starting the game.