Dear Fireflies,Dear Fireflies,
Lost Light update maintenance begins on Mar 9, 2023, 02:00 (UTC), and is estimated to take 2 hours. During this period, you will not be able to connect to the game. Please wait until the maintenance is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. After the maintenance, please restart the game to experience the latest content. Compensation rewards will be sent via in-game mail after the maintenance.
1. Optimized the reloading animation of AKS-74UN, MDR, and MP5.
2. Optimized the animation of walking, sprinting, crouch walking, and crawling.
3. Optimized the firing animation of Sniper Rifles, DMRs, and Shotguns.
4. Added a new Weapon to the game: .338 caliber SR-18, which features high damage and high armor-piercing capabilities. With proper ammo, you can one-shot enemies through the chest.
5. Added more Iron Sight types for all Weapons, including the front sight and rear sight. Also, Iron Sights can now be purchased without unlocking them.
6. Improved the visual display of Hit Feedback.
7. Adjusted firing indicators. Enemy targets will be more easily noticed when they fire.
8. On PC, Fireflies can now bring up the Throwable Wheel and switch Throwables while holding a Throwable.
9. Throwables equipped will now be used first.
10. On PC, the HUD will now show the next Throwable to be brought up.
11. Adjusted the Features of KW01 Armor, KW02 Armor, M3 Armor, 4L Armor, 5L Armor and 6L Armor.
They provide the strongest protection, but they will make your movements more easily detected by the Sound Indicator, and your movement speed will be further reduced."
12. 5L Armor can now protect legs, but movements such as walking, sprinting, and jumping will be more easily detected by the Sound Indicator. Also, Silent Walking will no longer make you undetectable by the Sound Indicator.
13. 4L Armor can now protect arms, but movements such as walking, sprinting, and jumping will be more easily detected by the Sound Indicator. Also, Silent walking will no longer make you undetectable by the Sound Indicator.
14. Adjusted Armor descriptions to offer more details.
[Map and Level Design]
1. Now you can observe the region outside the Office Area from within the Conference Room on the second floor of the building.
2. Now you can loot resources of a higher rarity in BAF Factory and Mt. Akiyama.
3. SA-58 is replaced by a new Weapon SR-18 in Airdrops.
4. Rumor has it that some Fireflies have encountered the Maquizcoatl's Secret Supply Station in Exclusion Zone. It's said that this organization, set up by a black market merchant, has developed a new technology called "Pheromone-powered Technology" that can convert scarce resources. While the Maquizcoatl remains neutral, they are opposed to violence and have expressed a willingness to provide these resources to those who are willing to cooperate, because survival in Exclusion Zone is not easy. Lone wolves can just ignore it (the Maquizcoatl's Secret Supply Station can only be unlocked when triggered by multiple players at the same time. Assemble your team and explore the station).
1. Added Marauders hiding at the top of some hills in Mt. Akiyama. Watch out for ambushes!
2. Reduced the visual range of Marauders in Radiation Sandstorm.
1. Added Elite Repair that consumes Fine Steel, resulting in less Max Durability loss.
2. Now you may receive Basic Materials with a rarity of Green or Blue when dismantling Armor, Helmet, and Weapon Parts with a rarity above Blue.
3. Added New Formulas for crafting Wallets to the Workbench.
4. Added New Formulas for crafting Armor Plates to the Workbench.
5. Reduced the crafting time of Fine Iron.
[General & Rules]
Reduced the max limit of Fireflies' Immunity Point.
[Task & Item Changes]
1. Now each player's Dogtag only drops once when the character dies for the first time in an Operation.
2. Adjusted the completion requirements of MP5 Weapon Modification Tasks, including "Weapon Modification 3.0" and "Weapon Modification 4.0". Complete the Tasks to get a better idea of the Weapon's features.
Fixed the issue that the game may quit unexpectedly on some iOS devices.