Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 02:00 (UTC) on December 1st, , 2022. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. We recommend waiting until the update is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. We will send a small gift to your mailbox for your troubles.
1. Targeted Serum has been added to the Hidden Smuggling section of the Store, with a price of 400 LP.
Collect 3 flasks of the Targeted Serum to overcome the Pheromone Outbreak (gain immunity to the Data Wipe).
2. Changes to the Firefly Assembly event rules.
The maximum number of players that can be invited has been changed from 5 to 20.
3. Added the ability to put a mark on an enemy after they made an attack. Now, if you are attacked, it will be easier to locate the enemy.
4. Added a notification of a kill assist. When a teammate knocks out an opponent, the corresponding notification will be displayed on the screen.
1. Improved laser mechanics. Now, there will be a small scatter of bullets when firing during actions, such as pose changes, side strafing, jumping, etc. Previously, the bullets spread at the active laser distance was fixed at zero.
2. Marauders have a decreased probability of running.
3. Special evacuation points have been added to the Mt. Akiyama and Windswept Harbor locations, which have a random probability of occurring in each operation.
4. Changed the distance of the siren sound during evacuation. Now you can hear the siren only in the immediate proximity of the evacuation point.
5. Increased the number of resources spawning in the areas of the Lake house and the Resort Village on the Mount Akiyama location.
6. Adjusted the damage of some bullets.
7. Corrected the coefficient of damage reduction with distance for some weapons.
8. Marauders with automatic weapons will now fire single bursts if the target is a long distance away.
9. For assault rifles, submachine guns, sniper rifles, shotguns, and pistols added unique sound effects for ADS on/off and weapon picking.
10. Improved knock-out and execution animations and effects.
11. Improved the effect on the HUD when taking armor damage.
1. Fixed a bug in the field of view display while ADS, which could occur on some weapons with a receiver.
2. Fixed a bug with sound effects when a player is knocked out.
[Community Requests - Implementations]:
1. Added a Favorites feature in the Workbench interface. Items added to favorites will be displayed at the top.
2. Increased the probability of spawning weapons and parts for high-level weapons increases in normal mode operations.
3. Added a text announcement for server maintenance. It will be repeatedly displayed before maintenance.
4. Reduced prices on high-level ammo in Heidi's store.
5. Improved how sellable and non-sellable items are displayed in the Storage and backpack UI. Now it will be easier to identify them visually.
6. Reduced probability of headshots by Marauder bots. Except for Marauders-snipers.
7. The Return feature is now disabled for the Ranked mode.
8. Added the vertical inversion control switch on the PC version.
9. Improved text notification in the insurance interface and in the corresponding letters in the mailbox. The caution about the "if other players pick up an insured item, it cannot be returned" rule has been strengthened.
10. Changed the appearance and location of the stamina bar on the HUD. Previously it was blocking the view angle along with the sound indicator.
11. The sound of shooting with a silenced weapon will now be lower.
12. Changed names of some items to improve understanding of their purpose.
[Community Requests - Future Plans]:
1.The first-person perspective is in development. It won't be long before fireflies can try it out!