Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 02:00 (UTC) on June 23rd, 2022. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. It is recommended to wait until the update is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail for your troubles.
1. Added Luna rewards for defeating revenge target players during the Return. Different Return loadout sets have respective Luna rewards.
2. Optimized the Crafting experience. Crafting items will be displayed on top of each category.
3. Optimized the Black market purchase experience. Purchased items will go directly into the Storage, while there will be an email of transaction records.
4. Optimized the magazine ammo auto-loading feature. Dragging a weapon into the loadout slot in the Storage interface will prioritize loading the mag with non-sellable ammo.
5. Added a second confirmation function when purchasing items.
6. Added the long-press function on an item in the Companion interface to show its details.
7. Added LP display on the Shelter interface.
8. Added display of the daily double experience in the Shelter interface.
9. Optimized the newcomer tutorial tips.
10. Optimized the visual performance of the Return equipment selection interface.
11. Optimized the visual effects of direction lines inside operations.
1. Fixed a bug with sound effects when consuming food in battle.