Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 02:00 (UTC) on May 19, 2022. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. It is recommended to wait until the update is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail as compensation.
1. The “Return” feature is now available!
- If a Firefly has an Avril's Deterrence item in the Storage, it can be used in the match scoring interface to return to the match, and gain additional features such as target tracking and others.
- Avril's Deterrence can be obtained by completing Avril’s daily quests, in the Bounty store, and at the Workbench!
2. Due to the escalating conflict in the Exclusion Zone, the Trading Center has limited the purchase limit of some weapon components!
3. Rewards and Achievement Medals have been added for Ranked mode. The highest level of the “Exemplary Ranking Fighter” achievement allows you to get a limited avatar!
4. Added notification for the entire server about the opening and closing of the player mode
5. Loadout Pre-set interface has been completely updated! Players will now be able to use this feature more conveniently.
6. There is now the possibility of Raymond's squad appearing on the maps “Mt. Akiyama” and “ARK Company”.
7. Added alerts about effective range and range damage reduction.
8. Added inflicted damage indexes.
9. Added tooltips on the initial stages of the Ranked mode.
10. Added detection risk alerts that can be enabled or disabled in the settings.
1. Optimized the tasks of the first stages and tips for beginners, fixed numerous bugs.
2. Increased the crafting speed of some items on the Workbench.
3. Optimized the effect of the pointer line to the exit from the location.
4. Optimized the effect of promotion in the Ranked mode.
5. Optimized interface animations of the Trading Center.
6. Optimized animation on the game's main menu entrance to maintain performance even on devices with a low configuration.
7. Optimized the animation effects of the match scoring interface, corrected flaws in the language translation of the interface.
8. Optimized animation of throwing grenades.
9. Optimized sound effects of shooting, running, jumping and other actions of the player's character.
10. Optimized weapon firing effects.
11. Optimized the display of weapons and armor in the Storage interface.
12. Significantly reduced costs for a Quick Heal at the initial stages of the game.
13. Reduced the level of random equipment on Marauders.
14. Adjusted the effective range of some weapons.
15. Optimized game experience in the initial stages.
16. Adjusted the fire rate of SG-12.
17. [European server] - Updated the switching method between the Store and the Fitting Room.
18. [European server] - Optimized animation of using the Name Change card.
19. Optimized language translations in tips for beginners and player opinion surveys.
20. Optimized Knock Out and Execution animations.
21. Optimized the priority of alerts to avoid an excessive number of overlapping alerts.
22. Optimized the location of alerts for successful or unsuccessful picking of items on the interface to avoid overlapping information.
23. Optimized the user interface on the weapon selection screen.
24. Optimized user interface tips for beginners.
25. Optimized user interface of the match scoring screen.
26. Optimized the submission of Luna currency to upgrade Shelter units - the amount of submitted money can now be adjusted.
27. Optimized the function of quick transfer of loot to the Storage.
1. Fixed the problem of not being able to pick up some items during an operation.
2. Fixed bugs of remote sound effects during operations.
3. Fixed bug with shotgun fire rate.
4. Fixed bug with the shotgun's automatic firing animation.