Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 02:00 (UTC) on April 21, 2022. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. It is recommended to wait until the update is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail as compensation.
1. On the maps Windswept Harbor and ARK Company appeared a mysterious room, the details of which are still unknown.
2. New injector, which can significantly change the situation during the combat.
3. Added new types of daily missions.
4. During an operation, players can now view the volume emitted by their current action in the upper left corner of the interface.
1. Bonus to movement speed from adrenaline injector reduced from 15% to 10%, and the effect duration time increased from 120 to 150 seconds.
2. Changed items’ spawns on maps ARK Company and Mt. Akiyama.
3. Adjusted the materials needed to upgrade the Storage at the early levels.
4. Increased the variety of throwables and the probability of throwables’ usage by Marauders.
5. Adjusted some of the buildings on the map Windswept Harbor.
6. Added stashes hidden in various obscure corners of the map Windswept Harbor.
7. Adjusted the limits of battle card points and their number required to advance to the next rank.
8. Reduced limits for obtaining certain items in the Bounty Store.
9.Reduced the maximum stock of some high-level components and high-level armor.
10. Increased MDR magazine capacity.
11. Armor penetration of pistol bullets adjusted to 5.
12. Adjusted the distance at which the sound indicator of other players reacts to shots.
13. Adjusted UI warning effects for weapons and armor with low armor durability.
14. Optimized the effects and animation of the shotgun burst fire mode.
15. Optimized Heidi’s and Avril’s portraits on task interfaces.
16. Optimized public chat interface.
17. Optimized friends chat interface.
18. Adjusted daily Sign-in rewards.
1. Fixed a problem with the sound effect of grenades.