Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 02:00 (UTC) on April 14, 2022. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. It is recommended to wait until the update is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail as compensation.
1. The Food Station has been transformed into the Health Center. It will increase the effectiveness of treatment in the Shelter, will automatically restore health and other indicators of Fireflies in the Shelter. The Health Center will also automatically replenish Immunity points, which are needed to cope with the negative health effects of entering the Exclusion Zone.
2. Three new types of first aid kits have been added, which can be both purchased and crafted.
3. Adjusted difficulty of the Marauders in the Mt. Akiyama Villa and the Violet Hospital at Windswept Harbor.
4. Adjusted the materials needed to upgrade some units in the Shelter during the initial levels.
1. Adjusted the decay rate and the distance of the waves on the Sound indicator.
2. Optimized details and improved the realism of the scope in aiming mode.
3. Item spawn points have been adjusted on Windswept Harbor.
4. Corrected some formulas for crafting items on the Workbench.
5. Optimized chat interface.
6. Optimized friends list interface.
7. Optimized the options for displaying the availability of weapon accessories during the OP and in the Shelter.
8. Now it’s possible to switch to a pistol in combat by clicking on the carried weapon right on the HUD interface.
9. Added the ability to customize the shotgun firing mode in the control settings.
10. Reduced the basic recoil of MDR
1. Fixed an issue where painkillers could be used inside the Shelter.
2. Fixed an issue with repetitive pop-ups when picking up weapons and automatically picking up magazines and ammo.
3. Fixed some problems with Marauders' behavior when the player is out of their line of sight.