Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 0:00 (UTC) on Dec. 23th, 2021. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. It is recommended to wait until the update is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail for your troubles.
1. The "New Year login Gifts" event!
※ Event time: 24/12/2021 17: 00: 00--1/1/2022 16:59:59 (UTC+1）
※ Log into the game every day during the event and get rewards, including unique New Year avatar frames!
2. The "New Year's Operation" event!
※ Event time: 24/12/2021 17: 00: 00--7/1/2022 16:59:59 (UTC+1)
※ Complete tasks during the event and get rewards, including unique New Year avatar frames!
1. Added the notification function to the chat system, the chat channel will now notify about the level and rank of high-rank players when they enter the chat.
2. Optimized loading of models when switching characters on the leaderboard.
3. Optimized the behavior of Marauders when taking damage.
4. Optimized the sound effects of some weapons.
5. Optimized the effects of refreshing the chat interface and the recommended friends interface.
6. Optimized the chat function on PC.
7. Optimized the inventory interaction in the incapacitation state’s interface.
8. Changed the size of special effects of hits at different distances.
9. Reduced the shooting accuracy of Marauder snipers.
10. Adjusted fire rate of several weapons.
11. Adjusted damage of several rounds.
12. Adjusted armor durability, added info display of an armor damage absorption during gameplay.
13. Added damage value display in the execution announcement window.
1.Fixed an issue that prevented other players from hearing certain sound effects (throwables, switching scopes, changing bags, switching automatic firing mode, switching lights/lasers).
In the past two weeks, we have banned 258 accounts. We are dedicated to bringing you a fair gaming environment and a better gaming experience. We strictly maintain a "zero tolerance" policy towards hackers. We'd also appreciate it if more Fireflies could report hackers via the in-game report system. Let's work together to create a better gaming community!