Dear Fireflies,Dear Fireflies,
Lost Light update maintenance begins on Mar 2, 2023, 02:00 (UTC), and is estimated to take 2 hours. During this period, you will not be able to connect to the game. Please wait until the maintenance is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. After the maintenance, please restart the game to experience the latest content. Compensation rewards will be sent via in-game mail after the maintenance.
1. Fixed the lagging issue when Fireflies move and change directions.
2. Fixed the lagging issue when Fireflies switch between Stand, Crouch, and Prone.
3. Optimized the visual display of Fireflies holding different Handguards.
4. Optimized the reloading animation of MP5, CAR58, and MDR.
5. Added the display of Bullets when reloading Shotguns.
6. Added New Tactical Items to the game.
Laser Trip Mine: It can stick on the surface of an object for 3 min upon activation, during which it can be destroyed. The mine will detonate when enemies touch the laser tripwire.
RTO Hand Grenade: It will detonate as soon as it strikes an object, and deal massive damage to enemies in a small area. However, its damage is greatly reduced when hitting targets equipped with Class 5 Armor (or above).
M47 Flash Grenade, CR Gas Grenade, and M22 Stun Grenade: They are time-delay Throwables, detonating 5s after being activated.
7. Added New Features to DT01 Armor, DT02 Armor, G3 Armor, 4A Armor, 5A Armor, and 6A Armor. Now they will make your movements undetectable by the Sound Indicator.
DT01 Armor, DT02 Armor, and G3 Armor: All your movements (walking, sprinting, jumping, etc.) won't be detected by the Sound Indicator.
4A Armor: Walking, sprinting, crouch walking, and crawling won't be detected by the Sound Indicator.
5A Armor and 6A Armor: Crouch walking and crawling won't be detected by the Sound Indicator.
8. Added New Features to TS01 Armor, TS02 Armor, K3 Arnor, 4V Armor, 5V Armor, and 6V Armor. When pierced by bullets, they will reduce the DMG taken by Fireflies.
9. Changed the sight impairment of 6V Helmet or 6L Helmet from narrowed sight to bulletproof visor view. However, when the Helmet Durability reduces, the bulletproof visor will crack and impact your view. Cracks will disappear after the Helmet Durability is fully restored.
Added Marauders hiding in bushes to Forest Cable Car, Mountain Backway, and Military Base of Mt. Akiyama. Watch out for ambushes!
1. The Rarity of all items will be displayed in the following order: Grey, Green, Blue, Purple, Scarlet, and Gold.
2. Added new Bullet Crafting items to the game: Single-base Propellant and Double-base Propellant.
3. Added new Bullet Crafting items to the game: Lead Core, Steel Core, and Carbide Core.
4. Added a new Bullet Crafting item to the game: Copper.
5. Added new Helmet & Armor Crafting items to the game: UHMWPE, Titanium Alloys, Armour Steel, and Alumina Ceramic.
6. Added new Backpack Crafting items to the game: Polyester, Nylon, and Aramid.
1. Fixed the glitch where your cursor does not disappear when you quickly open and close your Backpack right after entering the Exclusion Zone.
2. Fixed the issue that Marauders can pass through closed doors.
3. Fixed the issue that your character may drift when you sprint at the beginning of an Operation.