Lost Light update maintenance begins on Feb 23, 2023, 10:00 (UTC+8), and is estimated to take 2 hours. During this period, you will not be able to connect to the game. Please wait until the maintenance is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. After the maintenance, please restart the game to experience the latest content. Compensation rewards will be sent via in-game mail after the maintenance.
1. A temporary team-up will not activate the Armband's enemy indicator. It will be re-activated during the 15s disband countdown.
2. Optimized the reloading animation of SKS.
3. Now you can take actions immediately after being rescued.
4. Now you can aim more quickly and precisely in FPP Mode.
5. Now you can Lean faster in FPP Mode.
6. Optimized Pistol's reloading animation in FPP Mode.
7. Now you can reload while switching stances.
8. Now you can switch Weapons while switching stances.
9. Added the animation for opening Weapon Cases, Handbags, and more.
10. You can now pick up items while using Medicines.
11. Improved the visual display of Firefly's left hand and Handguard in FPP Mode.
12. 6S Armor can protect legs now. Heavy armor means good protection but more noise. Even if you are Silent Walking, the Sound Indicator will still detect you.
13. Your sight is now narrowed when wearing all Class 6 Helmets, and the Sound Indicator will be less sensitive.
14. Added new item - Atropine to the game. Atropine can remove the Poison of Gas Grenade and grant you immunity to Poison for a certain period. Available in Heidi's Store.
[Map and Level Design]
1. Adjusted the visual display of you sitting in the Shelter.
2. Added certain rare resources to BAF Factory. You may be able to find them in the Basement Passage.
3. Improved the visibility during the Radiation Sandstorm in BAF Factory at night.
4. No more Dogtag type restrictions for Evacuation Points that require Dogtags. But the condition changes from carrying to submitting. You can evacuate by submitting a certain number of Dogtags.
5. Fixed the issue of being unable to shoot through some wire fences in Windswept Harbor.
1. Raymond Squad may appear in Mt. Akiyama and Windswept Harbor.
2. Gas Grenades and Frag Grenades thrown by Marauders will not damage other Marauders.
1. Bullets with a rarity greater than Green are now harder to find in maps.
2. Removed some Craft Formulas from Workbench, such as Bullets with a rarity below Blue.
[General & Rules]
1. Max Durability lost due to Repairing is increased.
2. Added Advanced Repair, resulting in less Max Durability loss.
[Task & Item Changes]
Fixed the issue where the descriptions of some Weapon Modification Tasks are different from the descriptions shown when submitting Weapons.
Fixed the issue where the Grenade Indicator is not consistent with the actual trajectory.