Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 02:00 (UTC) on November 10th, 2022. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. We recommend waiting until the update is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. We will send a small gift to your mailbox for your troubles.
1. [Megashark] weapon skins go live!
Event time: Nov 10th, 16:00:00 till Nov 17th, 15:59:59 (UTC)
Get weapon skins [Megashark] for AKS-74UN/AK-74M/CAR-58/M700/RP-16 with 20% off on the first week. The original price will be restored after the event ends!
2. [Plague Mask] outfit skin goes live!
Event time: Nov 10th, 4:00:00 till Dec 1st, 15:59:59 (UTC)
The new skin [Plague Mask] goes 20% off on the first week. The original price will be restored after the event ends!
Get an exclusive avatar by purchasing the skin during the event!
3. [Total Top-Up] event goes live!
Event time: Nov 10th, 4:00:00 till Nov 17th, 15:59:59 (UTC)
Top up Light Points (LP) during the event and get additional rewards, including exclusive avatars!
Note: Only actual LP top-ups are counted, excluding additional bonus LPs received for top-ups.
4. Optimized the display of teammates’ models in the game. Teammates can now be seen more clearly through objects.
1. Increased the spawn of HeLa antibody containers in the Exclusion Zone. It is now easier to find it in enemies and various crates in the Exclusion Zone.
2. Increased the speed of opening regular crates.
3. Now, when crafting on the Workbench, items from the backpack will also be defined and used.
4. A requirement for the necessary parts for a 10-round magazine was added to the Mosin rifle modification task.
5. Optimized keyboard response on the PC.
6. In tasks with modifications, the logic of displaying long text has been improved - instead of a running line, we now use the line break.
7. The smoke at the evacuation point is now more realistic and does not lead to freezes.
8. Adjusted the height at which players can climb overhead by jumping. There are now many places on the map where players cannot climb overhead by jumping.
1. Fixed freezes on some versions of the iPad.
2. Fixed the problem of Marauders turning animation. Now they turn more naturally.
3. Fixed problem with delayed password update when it changed in the Lobby mode.
4. Fixed an issue where some weapons sometimes did not deal damage in auto-fire mode.
[Community Requests - Future Plans]:
Soon we will add support for controllers like PS4 and XBOX. Stay tuned!