The Lost Light servers will be suspended for the data wipe on May 31, 2022 at 02:00 (UTC). Thank you very much for all the valuable suggestions given during testing. Based on the most common suggestions, we have made changes and optimizations to the next version of the game.
The next round of testing will begin on May 31, 2022 at 08:00 (UTC). To participate in it, please first restart and update the game! Thank you for your continued support of Lost Light and valuable feedbacks. We look forward to seeing you in the new testing phase!
[The Data Wipe Details]
1. All game account data, including nickname, items, level, etc. will be deleted.
2. The Shelter Box, Bounty Coins, Friends list, received avatars and avatar frames will be retained. Ranked mode ranks will be inherited according to the rules.
*Note: After the data wipe you will have to create a new character. To ensure successful inheritance of saved items and rank, we strongly recommend to link your game account to your social network account. After the wipe, use the same account when logging in. If you are using a guest account, please login to the new version of the game from the same account and the same device as before the wipe.
[Payment System Test on The European Server]
1. The period of the closed beta test of the payment system is April 28 - May 31. LP currency top-ups made during this test will be rebated during the open payment system test according to a specific rebate rules. All items and game currency purchased during this period will be deleted.
2. The second phase of testing of the payment system will be launched on May 31. LP currency top-ups made during this test will be rebated during the open payment system test according to a specific rebate rules. All items and game currency purchased during this period will be deleted. (For details, see the "Top-up Rebate" rules in the game)
Light Points (LP) rebate rules:
a. 150% rebate for 2,000 LP;
b. 120% rebate for 2,000 < LP ≤ 5,000;
c. 100% rebate for LP > 5,000
Note: Only LP obtained through cash top-up are eligible for rebate (does not include the top-up bonus LP). LP rebating of the top-ups made during these two phases of the payment system testing will be calculated separately. The LP top-up rebate will be made during the official launch of the payment system.
3. A new event - Beginner's Trial! There are plenty of rewards waiting for you, plus if you complete all the tasks within 14 days you can get a new clothing set - "Biker"!
4. Clothing Optimizations: The design of the Graffiti Violet, Graffiti Party, and Orange Storm skins has been updated.
5. Exclusive chat frames are now available: Owners of Premium Access and upgraded Companion now can get unique chat frames.
6. Personalized backgrounds are now available: Owners of Premium Access and upgraded Companion now can get unique personalized backgrounds.
[Notice of testing a paid system on the Europe server]
1. The period of the closed beta test of the payment system is Apr. 28 - May. 31. LP currency deposits made during this test will be rebated during the open beta according to specific rebate rules. All items and game currency purchased during this period will be deleted.
1. The condition for Return is no longer the [Avril's Deterrence], instead it is now the [Immunity].
2. The condition for 2 and 3 tiers of the Return now requires the item [Avril's Deterrence].
3. Improved conditions and rewards for some quests, including the first tutorial quests.
4. Reduced the time of crafting some items on the Workbench.
5. Reduced the required number of matches and hunting matches for crafting items on the Workbench.
6. Adjusted the size of models of some weapons and mods.
7. Now the craft of BT and AP 6.3 ammo is available from Workbench Lv. 4, not 5 as before.
8. Improved localization and translation in different languages.
1. Fixed problems with displaying the names of some weapons.
2. Fixed problems with some items spawns at Windswept Harb