Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 02:00 (UTC) on May 26, 2022. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. It is recommended to wait until the update is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail as compensation.
The Lost Light servers will be suspended for a data wipe at 02:00 (UTC) on May 31, 2022. The estimated duration is 5 hours. Thank you very much for all the valuable suggestions given during testing. Based on the most common suggestions, we have made changes and optimizations to the next version of the game.
The next round of testing will begin on the same day. To participate in it, please first restart and update the game. Thank you for your continued support of Lost Light and valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the new testing phase!
[Other details of the data wipe]
All game account data, including nickname, items, level, etc. will be deleted.
The Shelter Box, Bounty Coins, Friends list, avatars, and avatar frames received from Events will be retained. Ranked mode ranks will be inherited according to the rules.
*Note: After wiping the data you will need to create a new character. To ensure the successful inheritance of saved items and data, we strongly recommend linking your game account to your social network account. After the wipe, use the same account when logging in and choose the same server. If you are using a guest account, please login to the new version of the game from the same account and the same device as before the wipe.
[Notice of testing a paid system on the Europe server]
1. The period of the closed beta test of the payment system is Apr. 28 - May. 31. LP currency deposits made during this test will be rebated during the open beta according to specific rebate rules. All items and game currency purchased during this period will be deleted.
1. The Shelter Box is now available. Fireflies can store items in it, and they will be inherited after the data wipe. To successfully retrieve saved items in the Shelter, please use the same account when creating your character as you did before the data wipe.
1. Adjusted the number of Returns used per match, from 2 to 1.
2. Corrected some parts of the map Windswept Harbor.
3. Lowered the resource requirements to upgrade the Arsenal to level 1.
4. Optimized the “Return” feature - added detection alerts for the pursued player.
5. Weakened the target indication function in the “Return” mode.
6. Optimized animation of movement with an assault rifle in hands.
7. Optimized the logic of the weapon picking when the setting “The picked weapon will replace the weapon in hands” is turned on.
8. Corrected the armor piercing of the RedStaff ammo.
9. Adjusted unlock conditions, purchase price and repair effect of armor plates.
10. Lowered the required level for teaming up.
11. Optimized some tasks and tips for beginners.
12. Optimized beginner's guide in Ranked mode.
13. The Storage has added a quick transition to the item dismantling feature.
14. After using the Quick Transfer function, items moved to the Storage or Arsenal will be marked with a continuous effect.
15. When upgrading Shelter units, the handed Luna currency slider will no longer be at maximum by default, except when enough of the rest of the materials are available.
16. Optimized switching effects between some interfaces.
17. Optimized sound effects of some buttons.
18. Optimized the match scoring interface screen.
1. Fixed localization errors in the tips for beginners.