Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 02:00 (UTC) on April 28, 2022. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. It is recommended to wait until the update is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail as compensation.
1. New Event - [Yuki Rin’s Hidden Room]
- Go to the Events interface to get the keycard to Yuki Rin’s Hidden Room. Find out what's hiding inside the Hidden Room.
- The Hidden Room contains one of the four letters from Yuki Rin. If you collect all four letters, you will not only receive a generous reward, but you can also exchange them for a new keycard from the Hidden Room.
- All four letters have different spawn chances. When you obtain one, you can share it with your friends by clicking on it in the Storage or in the Events interface.
2. Random high value Battle Cards have been added to the Ranked mode. They appear in any box that the player opens during the match.
3. Upgraded the radar scan effect in Ranked mode.
4. The Ranked mode radar no longer scans players. It now scans only the following items:
- Boxes with Battle Cards with a high value, Boxes of dead Marauders with Battle Cards, Boxes of dead Fireflies with Battle Cards, and the location of dropped Battle Cards. The above items will be displayed only if their value reaches a certain point.
5. Added Abigail’s main line of quests related to rank advancement in Ranked mode.
6. Added new item - Injector Case.
7. Added new food, medicine, and injector items, each with new special effects.
8. Items on the ground can now be used directly.
1. Adjusted the location of low ammo change tooltips on the HUD
2. Adjusted the behavior of NPCs in the Violet Hospital of Windswept Harbor to improve their ability to fight indoors.
3. Adjusted the names of weapons and mods.
4. Adjusted bleed damage.
5. Reduced recoil of VSS Vintorez.
6. Optimized translations into English and Russian languages.
7. Optimized the content of some tasks at the initial stages.
8. Optimized display of weapons when ADSing in an environment with no lighting.
9. Optimized display algorithms and location of various tooltips during operations.
10. Optimized user interface on the equipment Loadout screen.
11. Optimized user interface on the matchmaking screen.
12. Optimized the interface for scoring combat results, added loot display.
13. Goods that have just been added to the Trading Center are now displayed in the product list.
14. Updated tips for newcomers to Shelter.
15. Added new game entry animation.
16. Optimized UI display of knock out and execution.