Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 2:00 (UTC) on Jan. 13th, 2022. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. It is recommended to wait until the update is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail for your troubles.
1. Optimized guidance for actions on first unsuccessful extraction.
2. Nuts and insulated wires removed from items needed to upgrade warehouse from level 2 to 3.
3. Optimized the interface effect when entering the game.
4. Updated the time of upgrading the first three levels of the warehouse.
5. In the quest “First Attempt in BAF Factory”, rewards such as nuts and insulated wires have been removed.
6. The description of the quest "Valuable supplies" has been improved.
7. The spawn area of the final extraction point in ranked matches will be expanded to cover the entire map.
8. The duration of individual / group extraction points in ranked matches will be significantly increased.
9. The smoke effect of individual / group extraction points in ranked matches will be more visible.
10. Adjusted the angle of view of the characters in the creation interface.
11. Optimized client update display, added popup message.
12. The accuracy of the voiceprint system has been improved, and the direction of the voiceprint icon will now be more accurate.
1. Players can no longer save marauders.
2. Optimized tips about current treatment for fractures and bleeding.
3. Optimized the text tooltip for unsuccessful item salvage.
4. Optimized ADAR TX15 weapon sound effects.
5. Optimized the display of hit effects at long distances.
6. Adjusted the brightness of marauder models, marauders are now more visible in BAF Factory and Mt. Akiyama.
7. Updated sound and visual alerts when dealing high damage.
8. Increased the amount of damage required to trigger high damage alerts.
9. Added tips on the level of damage reduction with distance, as well as on the level of absorption of bullets by armor.
10. When the players form a team on the ARK Company map, the participants' extraction points will be adjusted to the same one.
Judas: Crime and Punishment story event starts now!
※ Event time: January 13th, 2022 after the end of the update - January 24th, 2022
※ Requirements for participation: Firefly 10 lvl. and higher.
※ Event Description:
After a Firefly completes the quests "Judas: Broken Knife" and "Judas: Past Memory", the quests of the entire exclusion zone "Judas: Retribution" and "Judas: Sins" will open. When all the tasks are completed, you will receive a Fulton Shelter Box! Players who are ranked in the entire region search will receive an additional unique avatar and event avatar frame.
※ Added a new Fulton Shelter Box that opens after completing the [Judas: Crime and Punishment] Story Event. After unlock, the player can open this shelter box, put in it the items that he wants to keep (except for storage items such as backpacks and boxes). Items can be managed during the entire access time of the Shelter Box. Items in this box will be saved after wipe and sent to players of the same account on the same server by in-game mail. The Shelter Box will automatically close after the wipe.
※ Added event-exclusive storylines and related radio stories.
※There are two new exchange items that need to be unlocked by a task
※ Added a new way to increase the probability of dropping key items - the probability increases when you complete Judas' hidden tasks.
※ Added six new exclusive event items. Fireflies can get them by picking up in the game, exchanging at the workbench, etc.
※ Adjusted sound effects and projector interface.
1. Pre-order rewards will be issued. Starting January 12th, all Fireflies that enter the game receive three rewards for a total of 500,000, 1,000,000, and 2,000,000 pre-orders across all regions.
2. The rank reward for the new season of ranked matches will be based on the rankings as of January 17th 05:00:00 (UTC+8). The reward will be emailed to players of the same account on the same server after the next launch.
3. Avatars and avatar frames received by players from October 28th 00:00:00 to January 17th 05:00:00 (UTC+8) will be sent to players of the same account on the same server by email after the next launch.
1. Heidi and Richie will be unlocked at the level that matches them in their first mission.
2. Fixed a problem with the character creation interface.
3. Fixed a problem with displaying the SVD stock model.