Lost Light is scheduled for a server update at 2:00 (UTC) on Dec. 9th, 2021. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. We recommend you wait until the update is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your mail for your troubles.
1. New leaderboard system. Fireflies will be able to view their ranking in different servers and against their friends.
2. Player level and rank tier are now displayed on the friends, chat, and team-up screens.
3. Optimized the flow of discarding items and picking up new items.
4. Optimized the visual effect of player info screen.
5. Optimized the presentation of incapacitated state.
6. Optimized the mission tracking feature.
7. Optimized the visual effect of ADS animation.
8. Updated the reload action for MDR.
9. Updated the sound effects and muzzle effects for certain firearms.
10. Updated the way to view event details. Players can now tap instead of tap and hold.
11. Repair the refresh problem of Commander in Mt. Akiyama
12. Optimized the behavior of Marauder with SMG, changing from single shot to burst shot
13. Optimized the behavior of elite Marauder and Commander, with a small probability of throwing objects
14. Reduced the probability of leg fractures caused by Marauder attacks