Lost Light is scheduled to perform a server maintenance at 3:00 (UTC+1) on August 26th, 2021. The estimated duration is 2 hours. Your game experience will be affected during the update. We recommend you wait until the update is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please restart the client after the update to experience the new content. A small gift will be sent to your in-game mail box.
1. Reduced the damage caused by sprinting while having a leg fracture and being sedated at the same time
2. Optimized the appearance of M4A1, KC416, PP-19, and SVDS
3. Optimized characters’ gasping sound effects to make it more realistic
4. Firing will now automatically hide item list
1. The jetpack extraction point in the south of Mt. Akiyama has been adjusted into an extraction point where temporary teams can extract as a group
1. Optimized the visual effect of notifications for turning in mission items
2. Optimized the icon display area in battle
3. Optimized the matching algorithm so that players are more likely to match opponents of the same level.
4. Optimized the visual effect of upgrading buildings in the shelter
5. Optimized the food station screen and added building function description
6. Adjusted the required materials for some crafting items
7. Adjusted the reward of mission "Factory Search"
8. New clean up backpack function in the storage screen
9. New quick heal function in the health screen
10. Reduced the drop rate for some Marauders’ modified weapons
11. You will now be able to sell items as a Marauder in the match score screen
12. The level of random equipment received as a Marauder will now increase with your level
13. When using a key, the durability is now deducted when the progress bar reaches the end rather than at the beginning
14. All items salvaged on the battlefield can be traded or used to complete missions if you successfully extract
In the past two weeks, we have banned 1,827 accounts.
We are dedicated to bringing you a fair gaming environment and a better gaming experience. We strictly maintain a "zero tolerance" policy towards hackers. We'd also appreciate it if more Fireflies could report hackers via the in-game report system. Let's work together to create a fairer gaming environment.